Posted by Simon Bedford (Hoipolloi's man in Colombia)
As my first full day in Colombia is coming to an end, I thought I'd pop a quick post here on the blog. Over the past few months we've been updating you mostly on the development of The Doubtful Guest but as we reach the exciting milestone on Thursday of having two shows performed in the same day but on different continents, here's a quick photo introduction to Story of a Rabbit's South American destination...
These shots were taken from a mountain that overlooks the Bogota and the view is spectacular.
Once Hugh and Aled arrive, I'll be reporting on their adventures in the city. In the meantime, I have to manage the get-in (despite never have done this before) and also face the Colombian press. So I'm sure they'll be an interesting story or two to tell tomorrow.
Until next time!
Wednesday, 19 March 2008
Greetings from Bogota
Posted by Hoipolloi Theatre at 03:42
Labels: Bogota, Story of a Rabbit, The Doubtful Guest, XI Festvial Iberoamericano de Teatro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment