Thursday, 11 December 2008

Here one minute, gone the next...

Posted by Simon Bedford (Marketing & Touring Manager, Hoipolloi)

Wow, what an afternoon!

Story of a Rabbit's tagline, "Here one Minute, Gone the Next" became very pertinent today as I watched the free tickets for our scratch performances of Invisible Town at the Barbican disappear before my eyes.

After merrily disappearing to get my haircut over lunch, I returned to the office and checked to see whether anyone had decided to book in. I almost fell off my chair and couldn't believe that nearly all the spaces had gone!

A massive thank you for all your interest in the project. I know that Hugh will be delighted that so many of you would like to come along. My apologies to anyone who hasn't been able to get a place, particularly those that tried more than once to get one out of the website.

I thought that everything was running pretty smoothly but clearly the system wasn't clever enough to tell you that the tickets had all gone in the slight scramble that occured around 3pm this afternoon.

For the time being, I have a waiting list open as I hope to release a few more places nearer the time. We'll release them on a first-come, first served basis. Instructions on how to get on the list can be found by clicking the link below.

In the meantime, I'm sure that David will continue to post updates from the rehearsal room so keep coming back to hear the latest.

UPDATE!
Further places have been released for the Invisible Town performances. Capacity is still extremely limited but click on the link below to book.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails