Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Fantasy, reality & rain


Only time for a quick post today but I'm happy to leave you in the hands of Natasha Tripney over at The Guardian, who has some interesting thoughts.

Natasha was in the performance of 360 which was interrupted by a fainting spell and an evacuation (see my last post for more) and it got her thinking. Click here to read her article.

Hugh has this evening off, so no flyering today, which is a relief because it's pouring with rain. But tickets are already selling well for tomorrow. Click here to get one for yourself.

Finally, another couple of show recommendations... I'm the only person in our flat who hasn't seen My Name Is Sue but the others have been raving about it. And I loved 6.0 How Heap and Pebble Took on the World and Won by Dancing Brick, over at Pleasance Dome.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails