
Four stars in the Financial Times this morning and it's looking like a busy weekend. I got soaked yesterday but the sun has come out and I must dash to the Courtyard. Sorry the blog's been a bit quiet the last few days, it was all we could do to stay dry and the laptops stayed at home. But we're having a blast and it's great to see all The Doubtful Guest lot again. Don't forget that The Doubtful Guest opens on Tuesday at the Traverse!
WhatsOnStage have just published a lovely interview with Hugh, click here to take a look.
Unfortunately I can't find the FT's review online (although I've read the print copy) and suspect it may be for subscribers only. But I'll keep digging this afternoon and post a link if I can find it. It's a lovely write-up.
Roll up, roll up for Hugh at Pleasance Courtyard, 7.05pm and The Doubtful Guest at Traverse from Tuesday 18th.
PS Thanks to Venice van Someren for this Edinburgh photo, which amused me!
Saturday, 15 August 2009
Four stars in the FT
Posted by David Ralfe at 14:14
Labels: 360, Comedy, edinburgh festival fringe, financial times, Hoi Polloi, hoipolli, Hoipolloi, Hugh Hughes, ian shuttleworth, Interviews, Pleasance, Reviews, Whatsonstage.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment